Weird stuff going on out in Black Kettle???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of some weird sh*t going on out in Black Kettle? I was visiting with a friend over the weekend and he proceeds to tell me about how a guy he works with at a local AFB was given a ticket by a GW :police2: for shooting (gun) a deer a couple minutes after sunset. WAIT, WAIT, That’s not the weird part. The next weekend the same guy and his son are driving down a rural road and there is a dead deer in the road. They drive a little farther and there is another dead deer in the road. And another. And another. :saywhat:

They are getting pretty da*n spooked by this time. Who is shooting these deer and why? Is the GW going to blame/ticket them? Remember, this is second hand story to me. After about six carcasses they call the GW or LEO.

The GW or LEO :police2: gets out there and they start looking around and down in a little canyon they find like 12 or so more dead deer WITH TURKEY FEATHERS SCATTERED AROUND like some ritualistic killing or sacrifice. :fullauto:

This seemed too weird to NOT make the news or this forum. My friend asked me to check out some of my hunting forums and see what I can find out. OSA is the only hunting forum of which I am a member. We are both taking this with a large dose of skepticism, but the guy telling my friend the “story” is the one along with his son that actually “saw” these dead deer and turkey feathers. My friend sees this guy fairly often at work and the guy isn't one to be telling tall tales. Has anyone heard of some weird sh*t going on out in Black Kettle?

Arter this post my username might change to Gullable Man instead of Dreaming Man. :homer:

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These days since nearly every cell phone has a camera in it, you would think that anyone that came upon something like that would get pics of it. I'm quite skeptical of secondhand stories... pics or it didn't happen.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Tribe of Bigfoots came thru the area, went on a killing spree. We oughta ban them.

Deer would scatter once the shooting started, so i doubt the story.

Latest posts

Top Bottom