Weird stuff going on out in Black Kettle???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To add to this...
My buddy here at work went to the BK area the last week of rifle to hunt on some of his grandpas land. I guess he has a lot of different pieces of land. Anyway they hit this 80 acres spot and "said" they saw 2 wolves... Ya right, I know.
Well a little bit later the GW shows up and tells them not to hunt that spot that he would like them to pick a different place (I guess he knew they had multiple places they could go). The GW Told them they know those wolves are living on the spot and don't want them messed with!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To add to this...
My buddy here at work went to the BK area the last week of rifle to hunt on some of his grandpas land. I guess he has a lot of different pieces of land. Anyway they hit this 80 acres spot and "said" they saw 2 wolves... Ya right, I know.
Well a little bit later the GW shows up and tells them not to hunt that spot that he would like them to pick a different place (I guess he knew they had multiple places they could go). The GW Told them they know those wolves are living on the spot and don't want them messed with!

Got a name for that GW?

Latest posts

Top Bottom