Weird stuff going on out in Black Kettle???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElkStalkR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But what got me was a GW trying to tell them he didn't want them hunting private property???

No doubt! If a game warden pulled that on me I would tell him to find a bucket of sand and a hammer! Its private property and I have permission. I'll hunt where I want to, thank you!

I agree, total BS, they would not do this!

bigboy4122

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know this is a little of subject, but I have a friend that picked up a road kill wolf on I-35 about 2 years ago. It was reported to local GW and they had no comment. I took a pic of him holding it. Then he to it to skulls unlimited to have it "cleaned" but the skeleton was totally non salvageable. Even the skull. My friend works for ODOT and travels a lot. Imhntn knows this man so I am not trying to BS anybody. I am not saying that it might not have been someones "pet", but that one was found here in OK.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wolves are known to run with black panthers in the state of Oklahoma. It is a team effort in order to avoid the thousands of game cams throughout the state. Occasionally they are spotted by a drunk hillbilly on a backroad that "seen it himself", but have yet to been captured on film. Elusive creatures, no doubt. :screwy:

bigboy4122

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you saying that I am nuts? I took the pic. If it will help you give me a few days and I will get it and post it on here. Also if you want I will give you the names of other people that have seen the pic and know this man. Call me out. I can prove everything I have said.

Latest posts

Top Bottom