Well I decided to go ADOPT today! Meet my newest child.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

By the way, CoolJeff, I like your kids as well. My first semiautomatic was a Glock 23C, otherwise known as my fire breather. Only, I seldom EVER sell a firearm.

COME on Terry join the fun of buying, trading, and selling! Sometimes I trade so much I keep trading even after I am happy with what I got! Takes me a while to get used to being happy with what I have.... LOL...

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
COME on Terry join the fun of buying, trading, and selling! Sometimes I trade so much I keep trading even after I am happy with what I got! Takes me a while to get used to being happy with what I have.... LOL...

In my series of handguns, I have sold a total of ONE. I bought a Rossi revolver back in the late '60's when I was stationed in Commiefornia. It was a .38 Special. While it was an OK gun and I enjoyed shooting it, it had plastic grips and one was cracked or chipped. We've got a good friend and co-worker who is in the National Guard and is a concealed carry instructor. He wanted a nice revolver to use in his concealed carry classes to help familiarize students with a revolver's operation. I had that one weak moment and sold it to him for $60, which was the same price I paid for it in Commiefornia.

Now, if I want to play with a revolver, I have to use the wife's S&W 642 or Taurus Judge and she frowns on me playing with her stuff. Fortunately for me, in regards to handguns, she has more "stuff" than I do, so she doesn't necessarily like my handguns.

I still occasionally miss that Rossi and wish I hadn't sold it. But, since a friend bought it, I'd bet he'd loan it to me if I really wanted to shoot it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom