What are you reading?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wondering what the like, 4 of yall that can read, are reading?

I'm about to finish up "To the Limit" and read "Chickenhawk" before that, kind of on a Vietnam helo pilot kick right now.

Like Military/Sci-Fi stuff myself.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nemesis by C.A. Bond. Highly recommend.

When I'm done I'm going to re-read Albion's Seed.

Attachments

• 52120163._SX318_SY475_.jpg
    52120163._SX318_SY475_.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 18
  • David_Hackett_Fischer_-_Albion's_Seed_Four_British_Folkways_in_America.jpeg
    David_Hackett_Fischer_-_Albion's_Seed_Four_British_Folkways_in_America.jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 13

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm currently reading Topgun Days: Dogfighting, Cheating Death, and Hollywood Glory as One of America's Best Fighter Jocks by Dave "Bio" Baranek, an F14 RIO and an instructor at Top Gun. He was actually a Top Gun instructor while they were shooting the movie of the same name, and was in one the black F5s masquerading as MiGs.

Next up is either his followup, Before Topgun Days, or The Afghanistan Papers.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just finished Brad Taylor's latest book "End of Days" and "Delta Force" by Colonel Beckwith. I normally have at least two books going at the same time, currently I'm reading "Rogue Warrior" by Richard Marcinko and "Ultraviolent" part of the "Mad Mick" series by Franklin Horton.

@kroberts2131 I'm a big fan of Jack Carr's books. Also the "Grey Man" series by Mark Greaney and everything by the now deceased, Delta Force Major Thomas Greer, who wrote under the name Dalton Fury and Brad Thor's books.

Last edited:

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just finished Brad Taylor's latest book "End of Days" and "Delta Force" by Colonel Beckwith. I normally have at least two books going at the same time, currently I'm reading "Rogue Warrior" by Richard Marcinko and "Ultraviolent" part of the "Mad Mick" series by Franklin Horton.

@kroberts2131 I'm a big fan of Jack Carr's books. Also the "Grey Man" series by Mark Greaney and the late, Dalton Fury's books.

I have tried the gray man series but just can’t get into them. Read the first 2-3 but decided it wasn’t for me.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have tried the gray man series but just can’t get into them. Read the first 2-3 but decided it wasn’t for me.
It took me a couple books too. I really didn't think I'd read anything after the first one, but then I had some email correspondence with Brad Taylor, who is a friend of his and recommend his books, so I gave it another try. I can see why his writing wouldn't be for everyone, but I got into it after the first two.

Latest posts

Top Bottom