What do we do as conservatives if Trump loses?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jcelt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think it is really dependent on what part of the country you live. The anarchy going on is in democratic stronghold cities or states and occurs in most parts of the country. Texas overall is republican but we have had issues in Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, Houston and those are all democratic city administrations and mayors.

The west coast and New England areas are heavily left wing and are becoming homes to organizations like antifa and BLM. When the population finally gets fed up and throws out the democrats from running their cities and states, maybe then things might start to change.
You make my case. I would rather be in a true conservative state like Oklahoma as things get worse. Texas is headed more and more to a blue state, unfortunately, with each election. I lived there for 30 years and watched it gradually happen.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You make my case. I would rather be in a true conservative state like Oklahoma as things get worse. Texas is headed more and more to a blue state, unfortunately, with each election. I lived there for 30 years and watched it gradually happen.
I'm from Texas and the Tulsa, Oklahoma area my entire life. And Oklahoma is beginning to pick up it's share of non-conservative types and BLM / antifa activities. If you live in Tulsa or Oklahoma City areas, I would be ready for election day in either one of those areas just as we are in Dallas area.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll continue doing what I do now. That’s to work hard and provide for my family as best I can. I don’t have time to take to the streets “peacefully protesting” so I guess when the “troubles” show up down at the end of the driveway I’ll deal with it as best I can. I ain’t gonna run for the hills until I must. This is the best answer I can give as a guy with a young family. I’m sure if I was a single fella I’d give a different answer.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You've never seen city streets lit on fire after a certain team wins their championship?
I wouldnt be surprised if it happened regardless of outcome.

Guess it's possible? Rather, more likely in Democrat run cities. When KC won the World Series there was like high 6 figures out in the streets. Not one issue. LA, Chicago, Phily? Different story.

Doesn't change what I said though.

Jcelt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm from Texas and the Tulsa, Oklahoma area my entire life. And Oklahoma is beginning to pick up it's share of non-conservative types and BLM / antifa activities. If you live in Tulsa or Oklahoma City areas, I would be ready for election day in either one of those areas just as we are in Dallas area.
I wouldn’t compare Tulsa or Oklahoma City to Dallas politically. Every place is going to have liberals but I think you have to look at the overall makeup of the area. I definitely think it could matter where you live, both the city and state. If things get rough I would definitely rather live in Tulsa or Oklahoma City instead of Dallas or one of the other Texas cities you mention. People are welcome to live wherever they want but unfortunately there are consequences to those decisions.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We will continue with our lives.
I’ll continue doing what I do now. That’s to work hard and provide for my family as best I can. I don’t have time to take to the streets “peacefully protesting” so I guess when the “troubles” show up down at the end of the driveway I’ll deal with it as best I can. I ain’t gonna run for the hills until I must. This is the best answer I can give as a guy with a young family. I’m sure if I was a single fella I’d give a different answer.
This ^

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

LOL.... I think we will be OK. Y'all keep watch in Dallas though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom