What is your most comfortable carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i currently carry a kel-tec pf9 in a leather/w/metal belt clip iwb that i made , this was to facilitate summer carry without a belt . previously i carried a springfield milspec in a K&D iwb , but without a belt it would be quite uncomfortable .

the week of the first i was sick with the crud everyones getting , it lasted over a week , the first day back on the job (afternoon shift ) found me stopping for fuel . i had tucked my shirt in and put on a light jacket the freedom of not worring about it was comfortable even elating . now i do what i want covered not covered makes no difference , went to rib crib yesterday(my brother treated me for working on his car) took my jacket off , for a split second was concerned about flashing then i thought it dont matter . i was concealed but did think of uncovering it just because , i didnt but felt this is nice do what i want at the time i want , as for signs nothing to cover and go as before . i have the option to do which ever i want , now thats COMFORTABLE !
stay safe
elance

Latest posts

Top Bottom