What Stock do you run?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claricSTi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That A5 is really starting to look like a good option. I am just not if I want to spend that much on a stock at the moment. Once I get my upper in from DD the stock will be the only thing keeping me from the range.

I might just grab a basic spikes stock set for $80 to get me out shooting(I've also heard good things about the ST-T2) and look into getting an A5 this summer. Maybe by that time they will offer the IMOD and different buffertube options. Regardless I have heard nothing but awesome reviews on the A5 which is what makes purchasing something else tough.

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The ACS is a POS wannabe LMT SOPMOD. The Vltor EMOD and IMOD stocks are nice, but they pull my whiskers.

I haven't used any stock that I like better than the LMT SOPMOD. I'd go with Vltor for the money if I shaved more.
Says the guy who had a CAA stock on his 9mm AR....

I like the cheek weld of the SOPMOD, but didn't like how it fit into my shoulder. Could've been the LOP I guess, I like being stretched out, I just couldn't get comfortable with it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom