What Stock do you run?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like the standard old A2 stock...yeah I know it doesn't do any of the cool things all those other stocks you guys use, but it does have a bit of storage, it doesn't have any affinity for facial hair, it cleans real easy at the car wash, and it does support the main spring tube, but best of all it has lots of room for stickers of My little Pony and Scooby Doo. You can usually find take offs from the guys who just have to have the cool collapsing stocks for under $40.00 complete including tube, spring, and buffer

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the standard old A2 stock...yeah I know it doesn't do any of the cool things all those other stocks you guys use, but it does have a bit of storage, it doesn't have any affinity for facial hair, it cleans real easy at the car wash, and it does support the main spring tube, but best of all it has lots of room for stickers of My little Pony and Scooby Doo. You can usually find take offs from the guys who just have to have the cool collapsing stocks for under $40.00 complete including tube, spring, and buffer

Weak Sauce! How do you run that with body armor? I bet you still use those steel mags too:)

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now now Jesse...I never stole a mag...ahh I mean steel...ahh I mean steal, oh the hell with it I am going to go play with my life size Scooby Doo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom