What the ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bulls eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got after it this wk. Shooting a good bit, got my new deer kart put together, sharpened broadheads, got all my deer hunting accessories in my box, next thing for me is to get all my camo rewashed and descented then im ready to roll...

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm chompin at the bit. All my bow stands are hung, limbs cut, feeders filled and cameras going for a couple of weeks now. I'm resisting the temptation to go sit in the stand before I can kill something, no need in risking it. Got a couple of good lookin bucks that are at the feeder daily, hope that I can hold off on them, they have some great potential.

questmhsa.com_r00s7a_9_14a.JPG

questmhsa.com_r00s7a_9_14b.JPG

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Been ready for some time. Blinds in place, stands in place, cams being checked regularly. We have patterned a few good bucks and have more does than you can shake a stick at!

Got the last of the stuff gathered up last night. camo has been in de-scent mode for about a week.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha, oh I know man. It'll be hard, but I've seen what these deer can do with another couple of years added on to their life and it is worth it. I don't think they are mature yet, so I will do all I can not to stick one. The one in the bottom picture was under my stand for hours and hours last year and I held off. He showed up on camera this year and grew kickers coming off both his G2's, he'll make a cool trophy when the time is right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom