1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

What to do with bad reloads

Discussion in 'Ammo & Reloading' started by xjer, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Aries

Aries Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    If you go that route, this is about as cheap as you can get one... Lee products are not as good quality as RCBS but they cost a lot less and will work just fine for many years (IMO).

https://www.amazon.com/LEE-PRECISIO...s=lee+hand+priming+tool&qid=1617974450&sr=8-1

And you'll need a shell holder like this, I didn't shop around and you may very well find one a little cheaper somewhere else. Usually they're just a couple of bucks unless they've gone way up since I last bought one.

https://www.amazon.com/LEE-PRECISIO...c29e6&pd_rd_wg=JtKWD&pd_rd_i=B000N8LFYY&psc=1

2. xjer

xjer Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Great. I had started looking for what I would need. That helps a a lot.

Aries likes this.
  3. Aries

Aries Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    You're more than welcome. I didn't look around much, so it's possible you'll find a little better deal especially if you have to consider shipping from Amazon. Especially on the shell holder, that looks a little expensive to me but I just wanted to show what you need. Then again, it's been several years since I've bought any.

xjer likes this.
  4. Rayce

Rayce Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    If you are not in a big hurry, I can fix them for you. I have the tools.
    My friend works downtown. So he could shuttle the cargo if you are interested.

5. xjer

xjer Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I am picking a gun up tomorrow and he is going to fix them, I appreciate the offer.