What's the biggest regret in your life...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The biggest R I feel is regret. Regret that the greatest warrior I have ever met met her end at the hands of the bushwhacking, scrub, alky, piece of $_ _t like you!!

In reality, there are very few situations that I wished did not occur in my past but if they didn't I would not be where I am today, with the friends I have, job I have, and life I have so I cannot regret too much!! I am good with my life.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well as others say if I could change anything I wouldn't be where I am..

I still look back and think I should have gone to college instead of the army and continued to play football or basketball...

I think I shouldn't have made the bad decisions I did

should have saved more or invested more long ago....

not getting to buy some of the cars offered - 68 firebird for under 3 grand, 65 mustang for 500, 2 67 cadillac convertibles for 1500 for both

I regret having to let go of my dogs (pitbulls) mainly my female.

I regret injuring my neck and not pursuing it more while in the army

I regret not pushing harder for drill sergeant or that instructor position while in

but I don't know that I'd change any of it but the cars and maybe my neck injury. I still have the "sick call slip" signed by acting commander, and the pt score card from when it occurred if I ever pursue it. I'll never forget the VA turning me away because I was a reservist not deployed even though it happened on duty.

Latest posts

Top Bottom