What's the biggest regret in your life...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can say without a doubt that my number one regret is having done the things that led up to me losing Littleblue.
I love and miss her so much, and I re-live having made those mistakes over and over in my head every day.
If there were any way I could just go back and re-do it, I would...but obviously we are rarely afforded that luxury.

Really, the only way I could personally use it as a productive learning experience would be if I *could* have/continue a relationship with her, as I have no plans to pursue a relationship with another person....in any capacity.

Of all the things I've done, this has definitely been the toughest pill I've ever had to swallow....it's left me completely heartbroken.
:(

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can say without a doubt that my number one regret is having done the things that led up to me losing Littleblue.
I love and miss her so much, and I re-live having made those mistakes over and over in my head every day.
If there were any way I could just go back and re-do it, I would...but obviously we are rarely afforded that luxury.

Really, the only way I could personally use it as a productive learning experience would be if I *could* have/continue a relationship with her, as I have no plans to pursue a relationship with another person....in any capacity.

Of all the things I've done, this has definitely been the toughest pill I've ever had to swallow....it's left me completely heartbroken.

I'm sorry to hear that JP. It does majorly suck losing the woman that you love. Been there done that.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have 3 major regrets. 1st is not trying harder in college early on. I should have graduated in May 2009, now I'll be graduating in May 2012. My 2nd regret is buying a new car when I had no need to. I got suckered into an extended warranty, I really couldn't afford the car, ended up spending $7000 between a downpayment, trading in the car I had, and insurance and payments for a year. I sold the car privately a year later for less than what I owed on it and am back in a car from 2000. My last regret is getting too antsy about buying a motorcycle and getting hosed on the deal. The guy said it had a good title and I made the mistake of paying him before finding out the title was bad and the bike was only good for parts.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

J.P. thats sucks man, most of us know how you feel. I have had that feeling where being with that person would have literally made your life perfect. Where you could have been poor and homeless but everything would have been wonderful as long as she was with you.

I know for a fact that I probably would have been with my childhood friend until the end of time but my parents moved to California to contract with the military. It tore me up bc I would have been with her from when I was knee high until the time my days were over and we both knew it. I moved back here after high school to go college and I still till this day try to find her on facebook etc with no luck.

Its hard to deal with and you will most likely never get over it but you shouldnt stop the pursuit of living life to the fullest and making it the best it can be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom