What's the difference between Obama and Romney?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope you mean Rick Perry! Romney has changed his stance on many issues. Even if it was because of further studying the issue or being put in a different situation its still not good. Whats to say he wouldnt change his mind on issues once he gets into office?

Maybe he did, but can you really trust ANY politician to NOT change anything after elected?

So if Willard is a flip-flopper, that leaves us ...

Cain is out.
Bachman is out.
Perry is a dick.
Santorum is a sweater vest clown.
Paul is a kook.
New is, well, Newt.

I'm not pulling for anyone, but I am for anyone but Obama.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe he did, but can you really trust ANY politician to NOT change anything after elected?

So if Willard is a flip-flopper, that leaves us ...

Cain is out.
Bachman is out.
Perry is a dick.
Santorum is a sweater vest clown.
Paul is a kook.
New is, well, Newt.

I'm not pulling for anyone, but I am for anyone but Obama.

:rotflmao: those descriptions are perfect!!!...................except for the Paul one. :nono2:

rick%u00252Bperry%2Bgun.jpg
Are you saying this man is a dick?

53convert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The kenyian bows to our enemies, Romney doesnt
The Kenyian signed the NDAA, Romney didnt.
The Kenyian does not salute the flag, Romney Does
The Kenyian has a ugly wife, Romneys is gorgeous

And thats just what I could think of in a flippent minute..........

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The kenyian bows to our enemies, Romney doesnt
The Kenyian signed the NDAA, Romney didnt.
The Kenyian does not salute the flag, Romney Does
The Kenyian has a ugly wife, Romneys is gorgeous

And thats just what I could think of in a flippent minute..........

his wifes face looks like it has $100,000 worth of plastic in it. Im pretty sure she cant frown. Now Newts or Pauls wife....they are fine!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK, Romney is far from my first choice but he is better then Obama on a few key points.

1) Romney has a better economic plan that does not include bankrupting the US and putting everybody out of work.
2) Romney will not veto any and all attempts to get rid of Obamacare.
3) Romney is a tiny, tiny, tiny bit better on the 2nd.
4) If we do get enough conservatives in congress to start making real reforms and cutting the size of the government, Romney will not veto it on general principle.

That is about it.

EDIT: Before I forget and someone brings up the Bain thing, here is what really happened,

Partly because of the import problem, the Holson family sold out to Bain Capital in 1986; however, the Holson Company, which was still managed by family members, continued to have problems under the Bain umbrella. To return the organization’s competitive edge, Bain called in a series of consulting teams, including one from Price Waterhouse. Among the members of the Price Waterhouse team was Hoffmeister. Bain asked Hoffmeister to join Holson as head of the company in 1988 to effect a turnaround.

In the same year, 1988, Holson opened a factory in Gaffney, South Carolina, where photo albums were produced. The factory initially employed 100 people and eventually around 150–all brand-new jobs that were created by Holson under Bain’s guidance.

Unfortunately, the new company, Holson Burnes, was losing money, suffering net losses in both 1991 and 1992. The new management “worked to streamline the company, eliminate overlap, cut production costs, and jettison poorly performing units.” Those efforts succeeded in making Holson Burnes profitable; they also resulted in closing the Gaffney plant in 1992, after four years of operation.

http://www.answers.com/topic/holson-burnes-group-inc

Latest posts

Top Bottom