What's the difference between Obama and Romney?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are both owned by the establishment.

Very true...

There is a big difference between Romney and Obama on healthcare. Obama is all about forcing his healthcare on ALL Americans. Romney thinks it should be left up to each individual side to determine whether or not to have their own government healthcare. What's good for people in California wouldn't fly in Oklahoma.

Romney hands down would be a better President than the current. I don't agree with the man on all issues, but he has a very solid understanding of how to run a profitable business and I think he could at least get our Country started in the right direction. Ron Paul is a smart dude, and I really, really like him on Domestic and Economic issues, but he is just a little to radical and unrealistic on International issues. Agreed with prior post, anyone would be better than Obama.

Rick Perry is a dousche!

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Race and political affilliation are the only differences, they are both career politicians who have chosen to rape the Constitution and American people when it benefits their agenda and pocketbooks.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
For starters he believes in Capitalism.

The very first thing on his website talks about how we have a moral obligation to not spend more than we take in.

Considering Obama just asked for another trillion or so on his continued hike to increase the deficit, I'd say that's a pretty big difference between the two.

It is immoral to deprive a man of his property without his consent. Government steals our property each payday. There is no difference between the two. Same coin, different sides.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have to laugh at all these GOPbots who believe that as soon as the Massachusetts liberal Romney escapes the borders of Mass, he's suddenly going to be a different politician. A leopard does not change it's spots folks. The real difference will be when all the liberal Demss agree with his policies, and just because he has an "R" on his resume, so will a bunch of RINO's in Congress. What Obama would never be allowed to get, Romney will get through with no problems, and we'll all be the worse for it.

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
0bama is a malignant narcissist and arrogant Stalinist thug who was sent here to accomplish three objectives:
1. Destroy Israel.
2. Facilitate the establishment of a Middle East Caliphate.
3. Bankrupt America.
Romney is a flip-flopping RINO who believes that he will be a god someday with his own planet and people to worship him.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Race and political affilliation are the only differences, they are both career politicians who have chosen to rape the Constitution and American people when it benefits their agenda and pocketbooks.

Ron Paul has been a politician a lot longer then Romney.

Latest posts

Top Bottom