What's the difference between Obama and Romney?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevy88

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i try my best not to pay attention to romney what so ever. personally i dont like him cuz he was trying to punk out ron paul on stage. but besides all that i have a feeling he will do nothing different than obama and he will sit on his ass and collect a paycheck. he reminds me of bush and thats not great. imo

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
One has a D and one has a R after his name

Two wolves in sheeps clothing, current one has a "D" ear tag, the potential alternative looks as if he may have an "R" ear tag. Obama vs. Romney.............. I see very little difference in agenda between the two, only in said experience in the arena prior the election. The following comment is going to make sound like was born 150 years to late, but I wish that the amount of money one had could not be used as an advantage to position ones self into the white house. Put a cap on personal funding, make them earn it soley from donations of constituants. Second, the only reason that money even comes into play is the media and advertising. How did we ever manage to have a presidential election before television????? I'm ready to see a motivating speech given off of the back of the caboose, just before it leaves town headed for another speaking engagement. Politics is politics I guess. Politics + polls + media swaying those who are easily swayed = a misled nation who will continue to be misled, election after election. I just can't believe that the GOP couldn't produce one, not even one, worthy conservative to face Obama. Rant over, just old fashioned I guess.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't do linkys. Just search his stand on the past issues. Not in just the last year or 2, but over the last 10-15 years.

Ok, well I'm pretty sure Governors don't vote like you said he did. Abortion is a non-issue, or at least way, way down on the list of things we need to worry about right now. Abortion is already here and even if he wanted to (which he doesn't) he can't make it any better or worse. He has stated at least a few thousand times that he wants to repeal Obama care, and since he was never in Congress I'm confused as to how he could have voted for Stimulus.

I suppose we could all vote for a kook like RP.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
He votes like everyone else and he publicly supports these issues.
I'm not saying the abortion issue is mine and like I said before, I don't condone killing babys,
But this should be the mothers ultimate decision.
So, abortion aside.
In 1994 and 2007 he supported assault weapons ban and the brady bill.
In 2008 he supported the assault weapons ban.
If he wants to repeal obama care then why didn't he start with romney care?
He said in 2008, mandating citizens To buy health insurance is conservative.
Looks like a lot of voters are confused like you. Hope and change!
His vote is oral.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, well I'm pretty sure Governors don't vote like you said he did. Abortion is a non-issue, or at least way, way down on the list of things we need to worry about right now. Abortion is already here and even if he wanted to (which he doesn't) he can't make it any better or worse. He has stated at least a few thousand times that he wants to repeal Obama care, and since he was never in Congress I'm confused as to how he could have voted for Stimulus.

I suppose we could all vote for a kook like RP.

I hope you mean Rick Perry! Romney has changed his stance on many issues. Even if it was because of further studying the issue or being put in a different situation its still not good. Whats to say he wouldnt change his mind on issues once he gets into office?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom