What's your favorite Western TV series?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Maverick! Probably my favorite Western TV series. Not to mention that James Garner is an Okie, born and raised in Norman.

Okiedog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I'm a bit different. One of my favorites was Death Valley Days because of the historical aspect. F Troop for comedy. Rawhide was also good and Disney had a series that alternated between Zorro, Elfago Baca, and if I remember right, one other character. And, who can forget Tales of Wells Fargo with Dale Robertson. Dale had a ranch out north of Yukon and east of OKC, and when I worked at a Radio Shack on the Northwest Expressway near Rockwell, he was one of our regular customers. He was a really cool guy.

(And yes, I know that many here won't remember the Tales of Wells Fargo series. Sucks to be you.)

Dang, you must be old! LOL! Yeah, I remember all of these. Also, Wagon Train, Sugarfoot, Tales of Texas Rangers, Cisco Kid, Big Valley, Laramie, Cheyanne, Fury

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I guess I'm a bit different. One of my favorites was Death Valley Days because of the historical aspect. F Troop for comedy. Rawhide was also good and Disney had a series that alternated between Zorro, Elfago Baca, and if I remember right, one other character. And, who can forget Tales of Wells Fargo with Dale Robertson. Dale had a ranch out north of Yukon and east of OKC, and when I worked at a Radio Shack on the Northwest Expressway near Rockwell, he was one of our regular customers. He was a really cool guy.

(And yes, I know that many here won't remember the Tales of Wells Fargo series. Sucks to be you.)

Well the entire series is on Youtube.............. so we must not all suck as bad as you want us to?

Latest posts

Top Bottom