Where do people who eat malt vinegar on fries get their tastes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, technically, carbs don't kill you. But, they do cause your body to unnecessarily pump out insulin and this causes you to get fat. The insulin tricks your fat-burning processes to ignore all that stored energy in your fat cells and just focus on those sugars and starches. (Over time, your body gets resistant to this insulin, so you start producing more and more of the stuff to get the same effect.) The fat grows and grows and that extra weight kills you. If you want to understand the physiology, track down a scientist/writer named Gary Taubes.

So I guess one waty to combat that would be to burn up the carbs by exercising.

Malt vinegar on fries, yes, and the German potato salad (with vinegar) is the only potato salad I'll eat.
Horseradish is good on fries, too....

Baus302

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Don't get me started on the Freaks that dip their fries in a Wendy's frosty."

Had a girlfriend who did that....we didn't last long.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like my fries with cheese, Bacon bits and ranch dressing ;-)

But I'll drizzle malt vinegar on my fries when I'm eating fish at Long John Silvers.

But for catfish, I prefer tartar sauce and Louisiana hot sauce mixed together. :-)

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, technically, carbs don't kill you. But, they do cause your body to unnecessarily pump out insulin and this causes you to get fat. The insulin tricks your fat-burning processes to ignore all that stored energy in your fat cells and just focus on those sugars and starches. (Over time, your body gets resistant to this insulin, so you start producing more and more of the stuff to get the same effect.) The fat grows and grows and that extra weight kills you. If you want to understand the physiology, track down a scientist/writer named Gary Taubes.
oh my god pls stop

Latest posts

Top Bottom