Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like everyone who has been over the "90" day mark should send an email or letter to their local representatives. Might not do any good because I think they will, if they do anything, change it from 90 days to 120 or greater. When I pass the 90 day mark I'm going to do this.

Send an email to the folks over at OK2A, they are collecting these to take to the legislature next session.

soonergto

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to defend the delay or anything but keep in mind that these 60 & 90 day timeframes are from the date they get the application from the Sheriff. The OKSO took 18 days to get my application to OSBI so technically with a clean record it would be 78 days or 108 without a clean record.

That doesn't excuse the 100+ day processing times for renewals and clean records but I am just posting so we are all clear on how the timeframes work since we are talking about accountability and such.

T

TheRealGman

Hope so I have a new Glock I would to like start carrying

What kind of Glock did you get? I own G-27, G-30, G-23, G-20, and looking for my 5th. Love the gun and with a few minor tweaks to the trigger, smooth as silk. If it is a subcompact like the G-26 or G-27 with a 3 1/2" barrel, you will be amazed how accurate the little guys are.

G

gllidehog

What kind of Glock did you get? I own G-27, G-30, G-23, G-20, and looking for my 5th. Love the gun and with a few minor tweaks to the trigger, smooth as silk. If it is a subcompact like the G-26 or G-27 with a 3 1/2" barrel, you will be amazed how accurate the little guys are.

I have had a G-23 for years just bought a G-30

BigTulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, day 1 for me. Turned in all my paperwork and submitted my photos and prints to the Tulsa County Sheriff's Office downtown. My CC instructor suggested we call the OSBI about two weeks in to verify they received the paperwork, then start calling the local jurisdiction (the Sheriff's office) starting on day 65 to see if the license has been received. The wait begins.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got a email notice that the OSBI has charged my CC for $170. Woohooo. now that I know they have the app in hand, I just sit back and wait. Mailed renewal on 07/03/12

Latest posts

Top Bottom