Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gbart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sittin at just over 70 days on mine and just called and its still not in. Guess it might take the total 90 :(. This is cleveland county.

I think i was drunk or something when i made this lol or i thought i submited it on the 17th of february, its been 49 days today i think. Ill try back on monday to see if it comes in.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think i was drunk or something when i made this lol or i thought i submited it on the 17th of february, its been 49 days today i think. Ill try back on monday to see if it comes in.

17th of Feb was 77 days ago... Forget when ya actually submitted? :P I'm at 30 days today... I know I shouldn't call Friday to check, but people are getting them at weird intervals, can't hurt I guess.

cinman14

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Got my letter today... Letter is dated April 15 2010.. The envelope was postmarked May 07 2010...

What could possibly have taken so long for the letter to be mailed out?

When I picked up my license from the Sheriffs office on April 30 she said it had been there a while... :grumble:

zoomaster1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sent mine off Feb. 12. Got my letter yesterday (May 10). Picked up my permit today (May11). Birthday tomorrow (May 12).:yelclap: Funny thing is the letter was dated April 15. Whats up with that???:uhwhat: At least the wait is OVER!!!:clap3:

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sent mine off Feb. 12. Got my letter yesterday (May 10). Picked up my permit today (May11). Birthday tomorrow (May 12).:yelclap: Funny thing is the letter was dated April 15. Whats up with that???:uhwhat: At least the wait is OVER!!!:clap3:

See, that makes me mad. How does it take almost a month for a letter to get to you, from somewhere in the same state? I didn't check on mine this week, I'll probably give mine through the end of next week probably. It'll be about 46 days next Friday. Just from reading here, it seems to be a pretty good time to start checking.

Latest posts

Top Bottom