Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TuAlum0982

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I turned in my app to TCSO on 04/20/12. My debit card was charged 7 days later by OSBI. I called TCSO July 12th and they said it was there. I picked it up that afteroon, issue date on license shows 07/06/12.

My wife turned in her app May 4th, debit card was charged the following friday. I called TCSO Wednesday and it is in. Will pick it up this afternoon. I dont know why people who have turned their apps in before us still havent received theirs.

I did email OSBI and ask about my license, they said it was in process. I then emailed the director of the OSBI about two weeks later, and received a phone call from the director. He was a very nice guy. We talked for 10 minutes or so about budget cuts, him hiring some new staff and how they are inundated with apps. Hope everyone gets theirs soon, and with the new help, maybe it will speed things along!

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My application was received by OSBI on 8 May 2012, notification letter arrived yesterday, picked up my CCL this morning.

They had about 150 or more licenses in the box. If you're close, I'd call and check.

sixseven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I turned in our applications at the Oklahoma County Sheriff's on March 30 and we got our letters on Friday. WOW. Glad I already had a Utah license so I could carry while I wait.

MDO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
guy at work, turned in memorial day weekend, picked it up Friday. Sheriffs office said they are getting in envelopes full daily. Seems like that second shift is paying off.

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I got lucky, I got mine today. About 60 days for me. I did notice the expiration date has bumped up almost a month. It was 9/11/12 now it is 8/18/22. This happen to anyone else? Just curious and happy I got mine. I was fully expecting to get it in October with all the "slow" posts I have been seeing.

MDO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
guy at work, turned in memorial day weekend, picked it up Friday. Sheriffs office said they are getting in envelopes full daily. Seems like that second shift is paying off.

He told me today that he got a returned phone call from a message he left last week. The lady said his license was approved and within 2-3 weeks he would get a letter letting him know when it was ready to pick up at the sheriffs office. He didnt feel the need to let her know he already had it. So they are still covering their butts for huge delays.

Latest posts

Top Bottom