Why can't you all just go the speed limit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see all of the time on here people getting pulled over for speeding. Why is it that you guys can't just do the speed limit? Are you in that much of a hurry to get somewhere? If so then why not leave a bit earlier?

And stop running the red lights please :D
:explode: LET THE FLAMING BEGIN!

PS: I don't really care. I just figured this would get some people all hot and bothered. Your safety is not my concern.

Well now you've gone and done it ... happy now?? :chop::respect:

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your thinking process scares me, seriously. The girl ran me off the road because I was speeding?? I was turning left on the inside lane, she was on the outside lane when she all of the sudden accelerated right in to me and pushed me on to the opposite side of the road and into a sidewalk and a tree. I think I was doing about 15. See this is why is not good to assume you know someone. Next time just ask me more details about the point you want to make before you look like a jack.. I do agree with one thing you said though, I do anticipate a lot of accidents waiting to happen. That is why I haven't had more then just that one wreck. I drive big rigs so I'm pretty good at it, trust me.

I'm not assuming I know you at all. I'm just taking the facts and finding the end of the equation. Again I say, if you were not speeding you would not have been present for her to run you off the road.

Remember that 5 seconds per mile I mentioned earlier? You would have been well behind her, and I doubt you were only doing 5 over. Doesn't make me look like a jack whatever.
I tell you what does though! Picking which laws you feel apply to you! If for no other reason, it's illegal, but I guess you are better than that law or maybe all laws?

I'm sure your coherent enough to know which laws you should follow and which were obviously written for someone else....(sarcasticly written)

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not assuming I know you at all. I'm just taking the facts and finding the end of the equation. Again I say, if you were not speeding you would not have been present for her to run you off the road.

Remember that 5 seconds per mile I mentioned earlier? You would have been well behind her, and I doubt you were only doing 5 over. Doesn't make me look like a jack whatever.
I tell you what does though! Picking which laws you feel apply to you! If for no other reason, it's illegal, but I guess you are better than that law or maybe all laws?

I'm sure your coherent enough to know which laws you should follow and which were obviously written for someone else....

:laugh6::laugh6::laugh6::laugh6:

I hope to jesus mary joseph you're not serious...

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Remember that 5 seconds per mile I mentioned earlier? You would have been well behind her, and I doubt you were only doing 5 over.
Well by that logic if he were to go way the hell over the speed limit, than he would have been through the intersection long before she got there.

There ya go, guys: if you want to avoid accidents, drive really, REALLY fast.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well by that logic if he were to go way the hell over the speed limit, than he would have been through the intersection long before she got there.

There ya go, guys: if you want to avoid accidents, drive really, REALLY fast.

oh by all means PLEASE apply that logic! Some people should take up skydiving where ignorance and arrogance in the gene pool is self-correcting!

and I also like how you avoided the legal aspect. neat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom