Why can't you all just go the speed limit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As for the speed limit, how about everybody do it! Some slow down, others speed up!!! Going under the limit is just as dangerous as going over, and causes huge traffic delays.

My dad got a warning ticket in Dallas way back when. He was doing 65 in a 65.
The officer that pulled him over, said since traffic was moving at 75+, he was "impeding the flow of traffic".
Said he was a danger as everybody was having to pass him, etc.
People driving below the speed limit to be "safe" actually put more people at risk when they have to pass them to get where they are going.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ignorant? Do you even know what that word means?

Sure do, Ignorant translates Perrone. Have a good night hater, that big Peterbilt coming fast behind you, could be me and I don't care about your safety. Careful, there are crazy people out there.

Flightmedic

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is an awesome thread
I can see who all the jerks are
I don't care what you think or feel, just stay out of the passing lane when your not passing

Go_Ordnance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was paying attention to what I was doing and not worrying about how cool my speedo looked.

a3.bp.blogspot.com___m8hIho0jnw_St2U6wD8MoI_AAAAAAAAD_0_u5l6GQ6uuEw_s1600_borat_swimsuit.jpg

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure do, Ignorant translates Perrone. Have a good night hater, that big Peterbilt coming fast behind you, could be me and I don't care about your safety. Careful, there are crazy people out there.

ig·no·rant   
[ig-ner-uhnt]
–adjective
1. lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.
2. lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics.
3. uninformed; unaware.
4. perrone
5. due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement.

Dangit he's right....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom