Why can't you all just go the speed limit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
5-10 miles over the speed limit is breaking the law. For some reason speeders believe their time and road space is more important to themselves than those of us who want to do the speed limit.

Your desire to break the law does not over ride my desire to obey the law.

I like this guy.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
5-10 miles over the speed limit is breaking the law. For some reason speeders believe their time and road space is more important to themselves than those of us who want to do the speed limit.

Your desire to break the law does not over ride my desire to obey the law.

Then obey away. 5-10mph over does not even count as a misdemeanor.

See post #51. Which law would you comply with?

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So now your even lacking a reason for endangering the safety and well-being of others?

Oh man, I can't wait to hear how someone or anyone who opposes you on this could be wrong....

How do you know he is endangering the safety and well-being of others?

Wait, you're assuming so because he is exceeding an arbitrary number established by an engineer?

ahahahaha

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PS: I don't really care. I just figured this would get some people all hot and bothered. Your safety is not my concern.

ajeremiasx.files.wordpress.com_2007_08_mission_accomplished.jpg

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As for speeding, I may or may not speed, depending on the flow of traffic. If I enter a lane and the whole lane accelerates beyond the speed limit, I go with it (within reason, circa 10% if conditions permit) until I can get into a lane that's going as fast as I prefer to go. Most days I am in the rightmost lane with the cruise control set.

By default I change lanes to the right when they're empty. In doing this I try to stay away from the crazies in the fast lane.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Name something other than speeding that is less than a misdemeanor and still an infraction.

Hmm.... Failure to signal before a lane change, no seat belt, failure to carry current insurance, double lane change, jaywalking.....

There's a laundry list of things that aren't considered misdemeanors. They're called "infractions"

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmm.... Failure to signal before a lane change, no seat belt, failure to carry current insurance, double lane change, jaywalking.....

There's a laundry list of things that aren't considered misdemeanors. They're called "infractions"

Well consider me :pokeowned

I'm still speeding though. But I'll use my blinkers and carry insurance, promise. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom