Why do big guns and egos go hand in hand with men?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am offended by that last statement. I shot and killed a giraffe with my handgun this past weekend. It was regrettably not a clean kill, I had to rush over and strangle it to finish it off, but all the kids in that area will benefit from it, they'll have full bellies for weeks.

This actually happened. I seen pics.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You may be right about the lack of hunting skills - last week's poor performance during MZ season can attest to that. Only one deer for me. As for the method of strangulation, I simply used an arm bar type hold, which had to be modified slightly due to the unusual length of the giraffe's neck. With one leg wrapped around the neck, one foot on the ground to try to maintain balance, and both arms busy attempting to shut off the beast's airway, it was quite a tussle. I learned for sure that a guy "needs to bring enough gun". Next time, I'm leaving the .22 at home, and bringing the .40. I'm not sure how any of this relates to penis size, but I can tell you now I feel like I need to work on leg strength and cardio before I get in any more wrasslin' matches with wildlife.

i4.mirror.co.uk_incoming_article3128409.ece_ALTERNATES_s615_Ma20914d2bdb7464d42f1fdfcdf1ec684b.jpg

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We established in a previous thread that my poor attitude stems from dissatisfaction with the size of my penis, years of rejection from females, and unresolved Oedipal issues.

What causes your particular form of gendered bitterness, Fish On? Negative comments from tactless male suitors? About what in particular? Long labia? Wonky breasts? Vaginal dryness? Increased grooming budget as you wage a losing battle with a slight-but-ohso-noticable-in-the-right-light mustache? General inability to cope with your changing value in the sexual marketplace as you age causing your self-esteem to deflate faster than my itty bitty smelly chorizo after I prematurely climax?

We may have more in common than we thought. Let's build on it.
LMMFAO! I needed the good laugh...I'll have to read this again in a few hours, it will be just as funny. Like watching Super Troopers 25 times over 2 years, never stops satisfying. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom