Would your life depend on it? Mine damn sure would, What about you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have guns that are in frames... guns that I do shoot every now and then... but not often. We're talking guns that are 1/20 known to still exist in the world and this one isnt even 1 of those 20 known.

Usmc-1

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@JB , I wouldnt ,unless that wall case was closer to me than something else in the house or I already expended all my clips from another gun , with that said , I dont care if God himself signed that 45 , Ill be using it , I dont care about the value of the piece , I care about the value of my life which is more than any gun I have!

@Whitey , I wouldnt care if its the last one ever made or ever will be made , if it doesnt fire its useless!

luvDrecoil

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
ok i dont own any collector guns but some that i dont think of as personal protection, for example, i cannot forsee a situation for me to grab my .30-.378 weatherby to save my life, its not something i really wanna fire inside my house and if the threat is far enough away to need it then ill just go back to bed and when they get closer ill sling some 00 buck at em!! other than that i fully agree with OP!!!!!!!!

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guns are tools, and some are better suited to different jobs than others. I have certain firearms that I bought to use principally for defense, some I bought to hunt upland game, some I bought to punch paper and pop cans, and some I bought for the hell of it. Firearms that have a certain collector value would remain safe queens; I have plenty enough of the designated "defenders" to take care of that purpose.

Latest posts

Top Bottom