Would your life depend on it? Mine damn sure would, What about you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@JB , I wouldnt ,unless that wall case was closer to me than something else in the house or I already expended all my clips from another gun , with that said , I dont care if God himself signed that 45 , Ill be using it , I dont care about the value of the piece , I care about the value of my life which is more than any gun I have!

@Whitey , I wouldnt care if its the last one ever made or ever will be made , if it doesnt fire its useless!

Not everything I own shoots bullets. Some firearms are like art or collectibles, their value is intrinsic - not just practical.

BTW- I wonder what the value of a God autographed .45 is worth?

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have guns i have bought for reasons other than to use for self defense. It is interesting to have older, unique, smaller, larger, etc. guns. Then there are the guns i have loaded and practice with for self defense.

JonN06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right now I'm just in progress of getting firearms that work. Maybe someday down the road I might invest into a firearm that I don't plan on using for self defense, but the ones I will use take priority over the ones that will just look pretty.

Latest posts

Top Bottom