Would your life depend on it? Mine damn sure would, What about you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldnt ,unless that wall case was closer to me than something else in the house or I already expended all my clips from another gun ,

I thought Marines (and everyone else, for that matter) used "mags" in their handguns. Just sayin'...

And I'm begging you, please put a PERIOD at the end of your sentences. Never-ending thoughts streamed together into a paragraph riddled with comas is incoherent and unreadable. I'm +1 with Glocktogo on that one.

Rant on, USMC-1. Rant on...

i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_Web_20Avatars_angry_laptop_rant.jpg

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@JB , I wouldnt ,unless that wall case was closer to me than something else in the house or I already expended all my clips from another gun , with that said , I dont care if God himself signed that 45 , Ill be using it , I dont care about the value of the piece , I care about the value of my life which is more than any gun I have!

@Whitey , I wouldnt care if its the last one ever made or ever will be made , if it doesnt fire its useless!

For the record, let it be noted that former "special ops" people only use Garands and other "clip" fed weapons and not MAGAZINE fed weapons.

It is inconceivable, in the most Princess Bride kind of way, that a former "special ops" soldier would mistake a clip fed weapon for a magazine fed weapon or use the terms interchangably.

Michael Brown

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
But Michael, maybe this individual was trained at a facility so secret, even the trainers do not know its location, by an organizationso secret, even the members do not know it exists?

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the record, let it be noted that former "special ops" people only use Garands and other "clip" fed weapons and not MAGAZINE fed weapons.

It is inconceivable, in the most Princess Bride kind of way, that a former "special ops" soldier would mistake a clip fed weapon for a magazine fed weapon or use the terms interchangably.

Michael Brown

Not so quick Michael. When I worked for the NSA, CIA, FBI, MI6, Moosad, and KGB, my instructor Jason Bourne, showed us how to hand feed a select fire weapon with clips. It's a secret trick of the trade we "non-existing" super duper black ops guys use. This message will self destruct in 5...4...3...2............

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll give the guy the benefit of the doubt about service record, which goes to show, you can be military and/or LEO and still not know jack about firearms. Not saying thats bad...

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll give the guy the benefit of the doubt about service record, which goes to show, you can be military and/or LEO and still not know jack about firearms. Not saying thats bad...

I have no idea what his service record is.......

What I do know is that a guy who easily mistakes the basics of firearms and their manipulation and nomenclature shouldn't be so quick to point out the lack of firearms expertise in an entire profession.

It would be similar to Rosie O'Donell critically pointing out that Americans are fat as if she had spent the last twenty years running marathons and eschewing cupcakes.

Michael Brown

Latest posts

Top Bottom