Would your life depend on it? Mine damn sure would, What about you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no idea what his service record is.......

What I do know is that a guy who easily mistakes the basics of firearms and their manipulation and nomenclature shouldn't be so quick to point out the lack of firearms expertise in an entire profession.

It would be similar to Rosie O'Donell critically pointing out that Americans are fat as if she had spent the last twenty years running marathons and eschewing cupcakes.

Michael Brown

I dont agree with the guys opinion, but where is he pointing out a lack of firearms expertise on any professions' part?

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont agree with the guys opinion, but where is he pointing out a lack of firearms expertise on any professions' part?

He started an entire thread about it and titled it as such. http://www.okshooters.com/showthrea...nt-when-buying-a-weapon&p=1643559#post1643559

Then he pontificated on his own knowledge punctuated with references to his "special ops" background and a screen name that would indicate that he is a United States Marine.

While I recognize that you like to be contrary, you should check first.

Michael Brown

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
He started an entire thread about it and titled it as such. http://www.okshooters.com/showthrea...nt-when-buying-a-weapon&p=1643559#post1643559

Then he pontificated on his own knowledge punctuated with references to his "special ops" background and a screen name that would indicate that he is a United States Marine.

Michael Brown

Can you be sure this guy is not a troll like some of the others we have seen lately?

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the sad thing is that really only wanted to get his 20 post so he could buy super cool tactical weapons here on the board.
Now he may never fufill that dream.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Michael Brown

WTF? Have I been around enough lately to go through every forum post? No. Do I have time? No.

I'm too busy doing more important things... like drinking. :P

Seriously though... I havent been keeping up with the forum. I just started back for a second degree and between a full time work schedule 13 hours of classes and a 2 year old... I dont have time to...

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

At least he punctuated something, unlike the rest of his posts :D

Besides, what do you Barney Fife types know about weapons, anyway?

Latest posts

Top Bottom