Would your life depend on it? Mine damn sure would, What about you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cunfuseus say: Yul Brenner never carry .22

1.bp.blogspot.com__InX7iuB_T0g_SfXdgRc8IhI_AAAAAAAAA_k_0RZXUxKkEe8_s400_yul.jpg

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's with all the name calling? Did you get your butt hurt?
It's ok little fella, I'm sure he'll stop picking on you real soon. Just hang in there.

Actually, if its the real Andy, I hope he isnt taking anything I say seriously... but his wife does have issues fitting into seats... Like seriously.

tsmithwick

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
How is it useless as a gun... it still has the capacity to fire...

Im not saying is useless. Im saying that its value is worth more than shooting it. The chance that if you had a high value gun that was a colectors item, not a expensive shooting gun, that you would keep it in a gun safe or something similar and would usually ever put into a situation to be shot or mistreated. Yes it still can shoot but its lose of value would make it unusable in most situations other than life or death. i have some william henry gold plated dimand studed damacus steel knives that i keep locked up so that i dont risk them being hurt or used. if i need a knife ill use my bocker or kbar or something.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im not saying is useless. Im saying that its value is worth more than shooting it. The chance that if you had a high value gun that was a colectors item, not a expensive shooting gun, that you would keep it in a gun safe or something similar and would usually ever put into a situation to be shot or mistreated. Yes it still can shoot but its lose of value would make it unusable in most situations other than life or death. i have some william henry gold plated dimand studed damacus steel knives that i keep locked up so that i dont risk them being hurt or used. if i need a knife ill use my bocker or kbar or something.

I don't mean to bag on you, but do you have Microsoft Word on your computer? If so, running your posts through it will significantly increase readability. It's difficult to read posts with spelling, capitalization and punctuation errors. A quick scrub produced this:

I’m not saying its useless. I’m saying that its value is worth more than shooting it. The chance that if you had a high value gun that was a collector’s item, not a expensive shooting gun, that you would keep it in a gun safe or something similar and would usually never be put into a situation to be shot or mistreated. Yes it still can shoot, but it’s loss of value would make it unusable in most situations other than life or death. I have some William Henry gold plated dimand studded Damascus steel knives that I keep locked up so that I don’t risk them being hurt or used. If I need a knife I'll use my bocker or kbar or something.

All it missed was diamond, Boker and K-Bar, which is much easier to read. If you're using a smart phone to post, you might want to keep it short and to the point. I can't make coherent posts on my Blackberry either. Thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom