You Know You're a ********* if...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

j-dubb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You sign your name at the bottom of every post you make. We all see your name already on the post you just made. We don't need you to remind us that yes that was indeed you that just wrote that sentence. Or you add your real name at the end of every post made by your forum name..who cares what your real name actually is...we dont care that Capt. ********* is really John Smith as well.

Or you add your favorite saying at the end of every post. I'm cool with being at the bottom as your banner, etc but to take the time to type it out. C'mon *********, your not cool.

Capt. *********
"I am the last great American Hero"

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you complain about people with bright headlights, yet openly admit on a different thread that you speed and don't care if you are breaking the law.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lawl Whitey. Best Youtube link title ever.

Besides being lazy and nearsighted like me, the wearer could have woke up in the mornin' and the light is hurt they head. Or they could have a light sensitivity like John Kay from Steppenwolf. John Kay is not a *********.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom