Zombie quiz...see how you score

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well folks I think it is safe to say that if the zombies ever come, they better pray that the OSA crowd does not team up. There would be some serious zombie butt kicking. :D

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
my only question is how many of you chubby armchair quarterback lied about your physical prowess????

I have not taken it but I can imagine my fat butt will at least help buy ya'll some time anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hanson405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my only question is how many of you chubby armchair quarterback lied about your physical prowess????

I have not taken it but I can imagine my fat butt will at least help buy ya'll some time anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something my Dad always said when we went camping. "If you guys run into a bear, remember: You don't have to outrun the bear, you just have to outrun your sister."

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Something my Dad always said when we went camping. "If you guys run into a bear, remember: You don't have to outrun the bear, you just have to outrun your sister."

Somehow I think my age, gender and fact that I am not some kind of hardbody have caught up with me ... :(
[/QUOTE]

Yeah I remeber the first time I ever saw the T-shirts that said "Bomb Squad Technician, if you see me running, try to keep up"

I actually laughed out loud for real!!!!!! LOVE THOSE!~

Latest posts

Top Bottom