Zoo + field trip= ????? Your thoughts...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

threecharlie

Marksman
Reaction score
I'm with you there. i do the same thing but not to school sponsered events or church. not very smart. But go ahead if thats what your into bcox. goodluck:idea:

bcox

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
don't take it the wrong way bcox, but really'' what are you going to do anyway break out your gun as 50 kids are spread out over the event? come on. what are you expecting to go on. loose flamingos or something. don't go if your that worried that you cant go on a school sponsered trip to the zoo! [Broken External Image]

Let me ask you what are you going to do if some rapist/pedophile grabs your kid or if some manic started shooting. What would you do? If people take off their rose-tinted glasses they might see the world and everywhere around them are bad people that want to do bad things.

I'm not worried, I carry everywhere legal as allowed in the SDA book.

threecharlie

Marksman
Reaction score
I somewhat agree with you the world isn't what it was in say 1975, but check it out and i'm betting my wifes pink panties that theres a definded rule in the school board or somewhere that says no firearms may be permitted on these trips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom