Zoo + field trip= ????? Your thoughts...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

threecharlie

Marksman
Reaction score
I'm with you bro on almost every conceal carry situation, but me, I wouldn't try to go INto the zoo with the item of choice. but you got me thinking maybee in the locked glovebox wouldn't be to bad??

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I somewhat agree with you the world isn't what it was in say 1975, but check it out and i'm betting my wifes pink panties that theres a definded rule in the school board or somewhere that says no firearms may be permitted on these trips.

Not to interject into the rest of this thread but the school board doesn't define your SDA law.

abinok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your schools rules don't matter.

Its a big boy tool for big boy problems. Big boy rules apply. Acknowlege that fact and act like a big boy and act accordingly.

Either you carry your gun all the time, or you don't. if you don't, you might as well never carry it because if your crystal ball sees the future well enough to tell you its fine this time, you should have plenty of warning when you really do need it.

lockoutmonkey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will have to remember that threecharlie will not have my back when it comes down to it. He talks like a scared sheep. This is a school function NOT at the school. There will be other members of the general public there that are NOT students and you never know what could happen.
Most carry a pocket knife every day, but do not use it every day. I treat my weapon the same way.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what possibly could you need a gun at a school function for?? lame brain idea there bro.:uhwhat:

I'm with you there. i do the same thing but not to school sponsered events or church. not very smart. But go ahead if thats what your into bcox. goodluck:idea:

You are absolutely correct sir! No need for a law-abiding citizen to lawfully carry a firearm in either a church, a school function or school! It's not like there has EVER been a shooting at a church, a school function or a school!

Wait just a minute ... There HAVE been multiple school shootings. There HAVE been multiple church shootings.

Go ahead and pull your head out of whatever hole it is in and see what is really happening in this world. After doing so, I sincerely hope you no longer give such awful advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom