2012 Sheds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have bucks in our yard every day, and I'm STILL not seeing any slick heads with red dots on them. These deer are only 50' or so from the front window, so it doesn't take anything to look them over.

I rode the three wheeler around the river and the woods around it this evening and saw squat.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
i was out on sooner road in ne edmond the other day. a buck was bedded down about 30 yards off the road. his left side was missing. couple more weeks and i'll be doing some fence riding and checking the thickets.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Found these in the hay meadow yesterday. Easy shed huntin when they're out in the open!
questmhsa.com_r00s7a_3_4_12.jpg

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, now I am hardly seeing any that have both sides. Most have either none or one. Makes me want to spend all day on days like this out putt-puttin around on the 4wheeler. We're burning 160 acres after lunch, so I'm going to scour it good after is done. They should stand out if there are any there.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, now I am hardly seeing any that have both sides. Most have either none or one. Makes me want to spend all day on days like this out putt-puttin around on the 4wheeler. We're burning 160 acres after lunch, so I'm going to scour it good after is done. They should stand out if there are any there.
We have a guy that services our stack elevators from Kansas. He said that when the farmers up there burn their fields, you can spot a shed from quite aways off.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Going to start dog work this evening. Hope it works as planned, he's picked up on retrieving various different things quickly so hoping for the best. Next to the ducks, him bringing the remote control is the best:)

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good luck Okie, let me know how that works out! I've never tried to get my lab on sheds, but I don't "think" it would be too hard. She looooooooves to chew on antlers. Just a big bone to them I reckon. I cut her sections off sometimes and that is one of her favorite chews.

Latest posts

Top Bottom