.22 Semi Auto Pistol advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It wasn't around when this thread started, but the Sig P322 is my new plinking favorite. It's not as accurate as high end 22's but is accurate enough at 25 yards to hit a soda can. They have a 20 rd magazine, and mine hasn't been picky on ammo.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lots of new offerings in the 22 pistol world since this thread was originally posted. In my opinion the TX22 is, hands down, the best rimfire pistol on the market, all things considered.

The TX22 TORO: 22 round magazines, flawless performance with any type of ammo (at least I haven't found any it won't feed), well under $300, suppressor ready, optic ready, good trigger, decent sights, really easy to disassemble/reassemble. And, right now, get 3 free magazines. Sign me up.

Not to say the OG 22s mentioned when this thread were started are not good guns, but they've fallen behind in terms of features and capacity.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haven't got around to shooting it yet but I did quite a bit of research on them plus the recommendations from folks on OSA that own them convinced me to purchased a new Taurus TX22 Apr. 25th.

tx22.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom