80% 10/22 reciever

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have three 80% 10/22 receivers. If someone has a mill, I would have no problem trading one for some help doing the other 2. I have been looking for a good used mill and lathe, but they seem to be few and far between around here. Anyone can send me a pm if they are interested.

donner49

New to the site!
Reaction score
I drilled two of them, messed both up. the first was off by .080 and the second barrel went in, but pointed up. lol. costly mistake, all the other holes came be drilled easy, but the barrel hole is a bear. the two receiver holes that are to be tapped I drilled them to .700 with the .250 drill like the instruction said to do, only to find I pulled the threads out when tapped . I suppose I could put a bushing in place where the one hole is off and straighten that out. live and learn , I think I may give up on this as like you I have no mill and don't know anyone that can help, but the receiver sure looks good on the stock with new barrel.

donner49

New to the site!
Reaction score
a build party would be great as we could chip in a few bucks use someone's mill with their help drill the dreaded barrel hole and have a custom made rifle that we could engrave our name on

Tripper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jxxxx and super Dave
Do you have the programming for ar 80s?
Or is it CNC mills?

I'm looking to finish one
Sorry, haven't been able to get a 10/22 yet
I'm hoping to get a 1911 80 too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts