Alec Baldwin Charged

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No matter the charges, he will get a slap on the wrist IMHO because of New Mexico's liberal laws which is an insult to every gun owner that knows how to handle a firearm responsibly.
I didn't know he settled with the husband of the deceased. I hope it was enough to bankrupt this POS but doubt it went that far. Likely offered him chump change and he took it.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No matter the charges, he will get a slap on the wrist IMHO because of New Mexico's liberal laws which is an insult to every gun owner that knows how to handle a firearm responsibly.
I didn't know he settled with the husband of the deceased. I hope it was enough to bankrupt this POS but doubt it went that far. Likely offered him chump change and he took it.
You really want to know what he settled for?

Wait...

For....

It....

Hubby gets to be an executive producer on the film. Not kidding.

“We have reached a settlement, subject to court approval, for our wrongful death case against the producers of Rust, including Alec Baldwin and Rust Movie Productions, LLC. As part of that settlement, our case will be dismissed. The filming of Rust, which I will now executive produce, will resume with all the original principal players on board in January 2023. I have no interest in engaging in recriminations or attribution of blame (to the producers or Mr. Baldwin). All of us believe Halyna’s death was a terrible accident. I am grateful that the producers and the entertainment community have come together to pay tribute to Halyna’s final work,” Hutchins said in a statement.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/05/entertainment/alec-baldwin-rust-settlement/index.html

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You really want to know what he settled for?

Wait...

For....

It....

Hubby gets to be an executive producer on the film. Not kidding.
You have got to be shatting me!!!!!
That's beyond belief. Working on the movie his wife was killed on as a producer? That guy is another POS.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...Bottom line here

Don't EVER PLAY with Real Guns.....EVER !!!!

They are not toys....

Where else does this nonsense gun play occur ...your house,..local range ..with real guns...nope...hollywood, where every two bit jerk is a expert or a juke box hero.

This is why they make play toy guns...to pretend.

OlBrownTruck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...oluntary-manslaughter-attorney-181422989.html
According to this article, the 'gun' was a .45 long colt revolver. It's not difficult to check to see if a revolver is loaded. It's simply being blatantly irresponsible to not check it, regardless of what type of weapon it was. It should have been the first thing he did when it was handed to him. It really adds to my estimation of him as an elitist prick who expects to have everything done for him and never having to be responsible for anything.

Glockisgood17

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have mixed feelings about this…. I feel Baldwin should be charged, and maybe several others that were there on location. He’s just a holly weird elitist pr**k. The armorer who wasn’t even there, probably not. No way could she be in any kind of control if she was in fact helping wardrobe.

baldwin has denied any culpability, of course. And if you violate some of the 4 basic rules, someone MIGHT not get hurt. But that one about not pointing a firearm at anything that you aren’t willing to destroy will get you all the time. I hope he loses everything and serves time, I just don’t see it happening!

Regards,

Latest posts

Top Bottom