Am I too late?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theishkid

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I made a huge mistake filling out out the concealed carry form earlier this month. Under the types of guns I just selected semi-auto instead of checking for revolver and derringer. I might not ever use those other two, but I definitely want the option. I just don't even know what I was thinking. I turned it in to the sheriffs office Jan. 7th. Do you think it's too late for me to call OSBI in the morning? I don't even care if it holds it up an extra couple of weeks... I just don't want to limit myself and I just realized this.

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What you shot with in class is what you will be able to carry .
If you used a semi auto -you can carry semi, rev, derr.
if you used a rev you can only carry a rev.
if you used a derr your stuck with a derr.

theishkid

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
ahh ok... well here's what happened. I remember the instructor saying that now. We shot with a semi auto in class.

On the form I only selected semi auto, but my dad who took the class with me and shot semi auto too selected all three.

He put in for his license a while back and already got his back. I waited and just submitted mine earlier this month. On the back of his license it has all three of them. Is that because he selected all three? Or will they put all three on my license even though I only selected semi auto?

Latest posts

Top Bottom