Any ranges in Edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heartland had a real rude brat behind the counter at the range the last time I went. This was in November a d they weren't busy.

I think I know the person you are describing. I had problems with him one of the first times I went in Heartland... I was leaning over the range counter trying to see what ammo they had in stock. He was yakking with another parttime co-worker, texting on his phone, never looked up to see who was standing at the counter. A guy who I think is one of the owners came over and asked if I was being helped, and I replied "No" . He immediately jumped all over those kids behind the range counter. I haven't had a problem since. I just know to be patient when there is a crowd lined up for the range. It's all good and I am glad to have Heartland in Edmond.

JME

LL

BangBangJamDang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at Heartland on Sat, and it was a complete turnaround from the last time I was there. Super friendly and very helpful. I hope it stays that way, as I am also glad that they are in Edmond.

Eddie729

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heartland America has its issues just like H&H or Bass Pro Shops. What i have found is Heartland is a lot more expensive than other places. H&H i have found to have the best prices and Bass they are high also. You want to talk about attitude issues? Bass Pro is at the top. Heartland in the beginning had a moron but it seems to be ok now. H&H depends what day it is. I had bought a hand gun i was looking at from H&H It was in the evening, not busy and it took at least 10-15 minutes to get someone to help. But yet on another day it took just a few minutes to get in and out with a purchase. Just sayin

Red Earth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My vote is for Heartland too! I have had had two bad salesmanship experiences at H&H and know several others in the same boat. If you are going to treat buying customers like crap how are you going to treat ones with problems!!??

I have always been treated right at Heartland and will return as long as I am treated right!

P

Latest posts

Top Bottom