Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zachrankin

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_7172.jpeg
    IMG_7172.jpeg
    1.9 MB

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not bad for $80 then?
I have a M67 I bought maybe 10 years ago. I don't remember exactly what I paid, maybe $100???. I think that rifle is easily worth what you paid. Keep in mind, they are not in huge demand. The age doesn't relate to the value.

Mine is amazingly accurate with standard velocity ammo. Not so much with high velocity stuff.

The sights are not up to modern standards, and my eyes are no longer up to the sights. I have considered replacing the sights, but before that I may shorten the barrel and thread it. Those 24" barrels are a bit overkill for a 22 LR.

Zachrankin

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a M67 I bought maybe 10 years ago. I don't remember exactly what I paid, maybe $100???. I think that rifle is easily worth what you paid. Keep in mind, they are not in huge demand. The age doesn't relate to the value.

Mine is amazingly accurate with standard velocity ammo. Not so much with high velocity stuff.

The sights are not up to modern standards, and my eyes are no longer up to the sights. I have considered replacing the sights, but before that I may shorten the barrel and thread it. Those 24" barrels are a bit overkill for a 22 LR.
It is a little long. I’m considering getting the barrel threaded as well. Should make an interesting behind the door piece.

Latest posts

Top Bottom