Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last Saturday I ordered 3-10 round, 1-5 round, and just for the heck of it,,,
1-25 round magazines for my CZ 512 rifle and Carbine,,,
They were in my PO Box this morning (Tuesday).

That's dang fast service if you ask me.

The company is Greg Cote LLC.

That's two orders I have made from their website,,,
Super fast delivery both times.

Aarond

bas402

Bolt Shooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My warranty replacement Rise Armament Rave 140 trigger arrived today, they shipped it before I sent in the broke one. That way I could use the shipment box to send in the old one and they included a prepaid shipping label to send the broke one back. Kudos for good customer service.
Nice, but I will let you know it will go again, very poor quality triggers, seen a lot go in the trash after they were replaced. GLWY’s

bas402

Bolt Shooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, at least I have a spare and they have a lifetime warranty on them. I can always switch it to another brand if it does it again.
Indeed you have that option (that's what makes this country great. I just don’t want to be in a situation where a warranty is what I’m putting my life or my family on the line for. Just my .02, I have seen them go down to many times. Glad your happy with it and they replaced it for you.

Zachrankin

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_7418.jpeg

Got this beauty today, all numbers matching. But someone had to cut the stock down.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Two new items, can you say mouse gun? The FEG SMC is in .22 which is pretty rare, I understand they only made 3300 of them in that caliber. The really small one is a Galesi in .25 acp. The FEG SMC is the Hungarian version of the Walther PPK.
There was a time, many years ago, when I decided to build a collection of mouse pistols, mostly .25 cal. I quickly realized that my house wasn’t big enough. Everybody and their dogs were making these things. And, if you add .22 and .32 to the mix, you get mucho many little guns.
There are some really interesting ones out there though. Some are very well made.

Latest posts

Top Bottom