Anyone do the airsoft skirmishes in Norman?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hat3d1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just an Update, I went last Sunday, they have rentals, all the people there were SUPER nice. I had a blast, and have flipped most of my paintball stuff towards this new hobby..

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just an Update, I went last Sunday, they have rentals, all the people there were SUPER nice. I had a blast, and have flipped most of my paintball stuff towards this new hobby..

Where did you go? I know some people that might be interested in doing this on occasion.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
we should just get the gear and all of us get together and meet somewhere and battle it out....someone must have some land we could do this on...

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We don't do the capture the flag stuff be we have done force on force stuff with Airsoft. You carry a pistol in your everyday carry position and work on drawing it against different threats knives, sticks other armed people. It opens you eyes to you carry position and the fact that you most likely will not get into that perfect sighted isosceles stance. We welcome anyone interested.

Latest posts

Top Bottom