Anyone Shot at Sergeant Everetts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So they do have metal hangers now? The last time I went it was those stupid clips. They worked alright for pistol but I had a Saiga 12 I was trying to function test and I lost a couple of targets due to the clip. I like it but it seems like it is really dark in there sometimes.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not a bad place to shoot. Cost me around $89.00 for a 1 year membership (with retired military discount). The place is only 5 minutes from my home, so it's a good deal for me. They could definitely do things to make the place better, but for the price it's a good deal.

Jamie_s_72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went there once. They are the closest indoor range to Duncan. I would almost rather shoot outside then go back. The range is ok and maybe after they get some money saved up they can make the changes to their equiptment. As it is you can only run the target about half the depth of the range, if you go any further the rope hangs down infront of your target. Don't get me wrong it's a good place t go if you live in the area and just really need to blow some off.

oknavy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No problems if you pick up your own brass, pick up other people's brass, or simply want to rummage through the brass barrels behind the lanes.

Very convenient for folks in Norman....no waiting. A steady stream of improvements since they first opened.

Latest posts

Top Bottom