Anyone Shot at Sergeant Everetts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKClay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a new range on I35 south of Moore called Sergeant Everetts...anyone shot there? I think it has been open for about a year. I think I might go by there later this week. What do they charge? Do they have both pistol and rifle lanes? Are they nice to deal with? Do they have a good selection of ammo or a proshop? Any input would be great.

RCM

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
They have some pistol ranges and have mentioned adding in rifle range. They are also about to open a store that sells guns and whatnot at tbe range. Plus some training courses etc. it is ok to gdt out of the weather and shoot a pistol but for now not for rifles over a .22 . Nice people there that ive met. I bought a membership when they had a crazy price on it so not sure the cosr per visit. I think membdrship has since jumped significantly. I think 10 to 12 range for the day

Remington

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They have a $30 membership that allows you to pay $5 per visit. They didn't mention that and I spent $20 (two trips) before I noticed. I asked if they would back the membership up to the date I came the first time, which was only two weeks ago, and they said "no".

They also have a $120 membership that allows you to shoot for free.

They have a four person memebrship for around $250, comes out to $52.50 a person. That's a good deal to me.

Targets $1.

They just started carrying some clothes.

Opinions: A little rough, but they're growing. Bathroom could be cleaner. They need a seperate place for people to wash their hands and things would stay cleaner. It's a place to shoot, and is way better than being outside. They just installed metal hangers for their targets which are way better than what they had before. I think the prices are excellent for what you get.

glockman24

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
its alright but everytime i went it was just me so kinda boring and half the lanes where inoperable because i guess people shooting the ropes in half. but its cheap and closest one to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom