Armslist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How many here cruise it just because and then shake your head and close the page?
Classifieds here could be considered Armslistjr.com not much of a difference you’ve got to pay to play on each site. Well if you’re new here. I guess I’m a double sucker because I enjoy looking at both. In the end the characters that make up OSA win out. I’ve had one deal in the classifieds and it worked out but that member seems to have quit the forum now. Even with all the bickering it still seems like some pretty decent folks over here!

Wojownik

Zawsze gotowy Zawsze blisko
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I use to use Armslist; made many, many transactions over the years. Only had a couple of people flake on me all that time, so I was pretty lucky. Once it became pay to play, I stopped. I have yet to have a transaction here on OSA but I’m sure I will at some point. I checked Armslist out just to browse a couple of times recently but quickly decided I still have no interest there any longer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom