Best Microwave Food Options

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phrenetic

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If tonight goes poorly with the girlfriend. What are the best Microwave Dinner meals to be buying. While at Reasors picking up my items I noticed Microwave dinners are WAY cheaper than going to xyz fast food place.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you lost hope already?

I don't know about microwave but there are those bag meals at walmart that you just throw in a pan for like 10 minutes and they are actually very good. There are different brands but I know some of the are TGIF brand.

phrenetic

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you lost hope already?

I don't know about microwave but there are those bag meals at walmart that you just throw in a pan for like 10 minutes and they are actually very good. There are different brands but I know some of the are TGIF brand.

I like the bag meals big fan of those!

Lean Cuisine was on sell for 1.88 a box though!

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the bag meals big fan of those!

Lean Cuisine was on sell for 1.88 a box though!

I'd go with whatever you think she'd be happier with since this night is obviously about her. Personally I'd go for the bag meals over microwave dinners any day. Plus they are only like $5.00

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow dude, have you lost your optimism?

A home cooked meal to microwaved junk is quite the leap. Maybe you should just buy a bunch of good sub sandwich stuff. It's hard to mess up a sandwich.

Or, say "I was hungry so I ate before you got here, but I did pick up groceries. Feel free to make yourself something to eat while I surf the internet and watch TV." That will take the pressure off.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hahahah

Im not posting about dinner with my girlfriend going POORLY, im talking about options as far as eating AFTER she is gone tonight. Shes not a live in.

You're going to eat twice tonight? Or do you mean on nights she is not around? Either way, a microwave is for making things hot and possibly radioactive, not for cooking.

What are you selling? Is it your girlfriend? I don't think you can sell her here, no matter what she says about the dinner you make.

phrenetic

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're going to eat twice tonight? Or do you mean on nights she is not around there? Either way, a microwave is for making things hot and possibly radioactive, not for cooking.

What are you selling? Is it your girlfriend? I don't think you can sell her here, no matter what she says about the dinner you make.

No No No... Nights she is not here! Im not eating twice tonight!

Latest posts

Top Bottom