Better hide your muzzleloader!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emoney

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I seen that as well on Fox last night and just laughed! Tucker just laughed at the poor guy. These people really have never used a firearm I really believe that its all just scare tactics. Tucker, "You know it takes over a minute to load one round in a muzzle-loader right" Jumaane response "but this new loop hole allows one round to be shot and no one can hear it" LOL really he's been watching Hollywood movies and playing OO7 again. I just wish once people like that would come to the range with one of us, so we could prove to them the false information they have been taught is just that false, but I guess ignorance is bliss. I'm not even mad at the guy just amazed at the level of stupidly being taught, makes you think if this is the level of research being done before they try and pass new laws and regulations, what else are they falsely representing.

RyanSixer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I seen that as well on Fox last night and just laughed! Tucker just laughed at the poor guy. These people really have never used a firearm I really believe that its all just scare tactics. Tucker, "You know it takes over a minute to load one round in a muzzle-loader right" Jumaane response "but this new loop hole allows one round to be shot and no one can hear it" LOL really he's been watching Hollywood movies and playing OO7 again. I just wish once people like that would come to the range with one of us, so we could prove to them the false information they have been taught is just that false, but I guess ignorance is bliss. I'm not even mad at the guy just amazed at the level of stupidly being taught, makes you think if this is the level of research being done before they try and pass new laws and regulations, what else are they falsely representing.

When they do come out, they get Gersh Kuntzman-esque PTSD.

Latest posts

Top Bottom