Bill that would exempt guns and ammo made in Oklahoma from feds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marshrat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This would be nice, but not going to happen. I would be very curious to see who will get this thing started off by making a purchase. How long would someone have to sit in jail before this goes before the SCOTUS? LOL.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This would be nice, but not going to happen. I would be very curious to see who will get this thing started off by making a purchase. How long would someone have to sit in jail before this goes before the SCOTUS? LOL.

Several other states have passed similar legislation and I haven't heard of anyone being prosecuted.

Originally introduced and passed in Montana, the FFA declares that any firearms made and retained in-state are beyond the authority of Congress under its constitutional power to regulate commerce among the states.
Following initial Montana enactment, clones of the Firearms Freedom Act have subsequently been enacted in Tennessee, Utah, Wyoming and South Dakota, and other clones have been introduced in the legislatures of twenty-some other states.

marshrat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Several other states have passed similar legislation and I haven't heard of anyone being prosecuted.

Yeah, I know Montana did, but I haven't gotten that far yet. It would be nice for sure. I have the list of things I would purchase on standby, just in case. Here's to hoping for the OK version of the full auto Glock without stamps. :yelclap:

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or hoping that manufacturers might move their operations. And once more states start to do this same thing the large manufacturers will realize they're missing a large part of the US gun market by not having a plant in each and every state. And you know how those large companies hate to lose money. I think the end game is repeal of NFA

Latest posts

Top Bottom