Breakdown of "this" Pawnshop Pricing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have bought a few things in there ranging from knives, tools, and transfers. I have had nothing but great service there. As to the price and thinking you are getting gouged--do your own leg work then that would take care of your "gouging". Lets be honest here, Sooner State Pawn is a growing business and one I look forward to expanding. It will be nice to have another gun place in OKC.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought both of my guns from there and was very happy with them and how they did business. Great prices and great service. ( sounds like a feedback thread LoL ) .Like previous poster stated do the leg work. I did and was glad I did.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have done business there as well as several other OSA ers, I was treated VERY fair on a used item! I know they wouldn't misrepresent any pricing on any item either! Some people just like to complain and b!tch.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$10 over cost? Damn, you can't get more than that? That is some awfully low margin. I know you want to be competitive and all but is it worth it? Now just try to keep some silver bullion, ASE's around the holiday season as I want to keep my stack growing.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know Tommy personally and if he says something, that's the way it is. Period.

He is as honest as they come.

Ditto...you won't find a dealer more honest and fair than SSP. Every time that I deal with Tommy and his staff I am blown away by their level of customer service. Absolutely top notch.

JKClay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have bought and sold to sooner state pawn many times...I haven't been in recently though...they have been more than professional every time! It's a great group of guys with the best prices in town, bar none! They have definitely become my go to guys when I am looking for a new or used gun.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom